co-founded and co-directed the California Center for Functional
Medicine, one of the largest Functional Medicine clinics on the
west coast. Throughout his 15-year career he has helped hundreds of
patients reverse chronic disease and recover their health and
- 02:40 - Barriers to proper
- 03:50 - How the modern food
system is causing Nutrient deficiencies.
- 05:45 - Why eating healthy
might not be enough to combat nutrient deficiencies
- 11:00 - Can we get enough
nutrients in the modern environment?
- 14:30 - Chris's thoughts on hair mineral analysis
- 16:45 - The problem with vegan
and carnivore diets.
- 21:50 - Nutrient degradation overtime
- 25:40- Chris's opinion on
oxalates and plant toxins.
- 28:20- The benefits of eating seasonally
- 34:50 - Humans have an innate
drive to eat certain foods.
- 39:50 - The nutrient leverage
- 45:15 - Why we don't know about
our nutrient deficiencies.
- 48:00 - The best ways to
maximize the nutrient density of our diets.
- 57:05 - The issues with the
- 59:15 - Chris's opinion
- 1:02:30 - Many diets can work
to elicit good health.
- 1:06:30- The height
- 1:13:40 - Practical way to
optimize your nutrient status.
- 1:22:30 - Where to find Chris Kresser