Sep 15, 2021
Stan Efferding is an IFBB
Professional bodybuilder and World Record Holding Powerlifter. He
is one of only 10 men in the world to ever total over 2,300 pounds
raw in competition. Stan holds the title as the Worlds Strongest
Stan studied Exercise Science at
the University of Oregon and has been training high school,
Collegiate, and Professional athletes for over 25 years. Stan
conducts seminars all over the country for various sports and
nutrition and training techniques. He has appeared in many
magazines and writes for Muscular Development, Flex Magazine and
Power Magazine. Stan is also a successful Entrepreneur having built
three different start-up businesses into multi-million dollar
- [5:10] The best diet is the one you can stick
- [7:50] Stan’s dietary strategies.
- [10:35] Vertical Diet criticisms.
- [16:10] Less inflammatory foods.
- [19:10] What is the vertical diet?
- [23:55] Why Stan chooses steak over
- [26:10] The importance of seafood.
- [28:50] Why Stan likes starchy carbohydrates
- [33:10] Satiety and weight
- [37:10] The difference between health and
- [39:55] Sugar, flour, and oil are the main
- [44:40] Eat well. Feel Satisfied.
- [46:40] Compliance comes down to
- [49:10] More exercise doesn’t mean more weight
- [52:00] Weightlifting is more important than
- [55:10] Hit each muscle twice a
- [57:50] How many reps should you
- [1:01:10] Are carbs better for muscle
- [1:07:10] Physiological and psychological
effects of carbs.
- [1:14:40] Stan’s monthly blood
- [1:17:40] Sifting through dietary
- [1:24:10] Are vegetables overrated?
- [1:26:10] Get a gram of protein per pound of
- [1:28:10] Do kids need vegetables?
- [1:33:30] Why Stan doesn’t like seed
- [1:39:35] Eat 1 dorito if you don’t have an
- [1:42:10] The dietary guidelines fueled the
- [1:46:10] The seed oil debate.
- [1:49:10] Everyone wants to blame one thing for
- [1:50:40] Rapid fire tips for
GET THE MEAT! http://NosetoTail.org
GET THE FREE SAPIEN FOOD GUIDE!