Dec 2, 2020
Dr. Jason Fung is a Canadian
nephrologist. graduated from
the University of Toronto and completed his residency at the
University of California, Los Angeles. He lives and works in
Toronto, Canada. He’s a
world-leading expert on intermittent fasting and low carb, especially for treating people with
type 2 diabetes. He has written
three best-selling health books and he co-founded the Intensive Dietary
GET THE MEAT! http://NosetoTail.org
GET THE FREE SAPIEN FOOD
- [5:20] The focus from infectious diseases into
- [7:40] What actually is cancer as a
- [11:00] What is cancer, how does it form, and
how do we treat it?
- [16:30] How cancerous cells evolve and mutate
- [21:30] Chronic vs acute stressors.
- [26:10] What makes different cancers the same
rather than different.
- [33:00] Mutations we see in cancer are not
- [39:20] The acceptance of cancer being an
evolutionary disease rather than genetic mutations.
- [43:00] The Warburg effect and how it benefits
- [53:10] Growth signals and how it relates to
- [58:40] How to live and eat to prevent too many
- [1:00:20] The importance of eating traditional
diets and living traditional lifestyles.
- [1:08:00] Exciting new progress towards cancer
research and treatments.
GET THE MEAT!
GET THE FREE SAPIEN FOOD GUIDE!